Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Getting to Know ME!!!

Ok.. i realize to understand this blog and follow it you need to A-know me!! and B-know about my situation/marriage/soon to be divorce... A I can do!! I will list here important things to know about me!!! I might add as i go but for the most part it is pretty darn me!! And B will take over the course of this blog to explain.. to tell everything that happened in 5 years is nearly impossible and to fully understand you will have to know other things.. But don't hesitate to ask questions either!!

OK so ME:

I AM:

*Strong willed
*love easily
*very forgiving
*stubborn
*Love being a military wife
*Hate change but loved moving and seeing the world
--- you will notice i am sometimes a walking contradiction!!---
*Befriend easily
*5'5 3/4" Height
*Weight... Going down Daily!!
*Have Asthma and Allergies since childhood
*have had my appendix removed, Tonsils, nasal surgery, endometriosis, and Bariatric Lap band
surgery. (all in the last 4 years!! Crazy i know.. but i think i am surgery free for a while
now!)
*I LOVE my Savior
*I LOVE the Book of Mormon
*I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LUKAS!!!
*I want 3 or 4 more kids
*I want to be a "soccer mom" (literally!!)
*I like country, pop, church and sometimes oldies music
*I like all kinds of movies
Favorite: Practical Magic
*Favorite Band: Shedaisy
*Favorite TV shows: One Tree Hill (my guilty pleasure), Army Wives, and Fringe
*I like Pastels and Neon colors
*Favorite Flower: Roses - Dark pink are my favorite but love all except yellow!
*Favorite colors: Pink, Purple and Green
*I like High Heels (when im thinner), flip flops or slippers in Hawaii, and white tennis shoes
*I like to lift weights/weight machines
*When I get insecure or angry i sleep with a baby blanket my mom made for me when my son
Lukas was born
*I like to sew, crochet, and do crafts of all sorts
*I decorate in 3's
*I like to hike and go to the beach
*I like to rock climb
*I change my hair all the time... i have been blonde, brown, red and black - i prefer
blonde or brown with blonde highlights! I will never do red or black again!
*I like soccer, football and baseball
*I Love to dance - ballet and lyrical
*I come from a large family - and I LOVE IT!!! (4 sisters, 2 brothers, 14 nieces and nephews
and counting!!)
*I am emotional and sensitive!
*I talk ALOT especially when i am nervous
*I am a student again and Wright State University
*I would like to attend Law school at BYU when i finish my undergrad..


OK so there it is.. feel free to ask me whatever your heart desires!! I am an open book... well except chapters 7, 18 and maybe 39!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment