Monday, August 16, 2010

I hit the Day Care wall...

So after weeks or relying on family to help out, it has come time to do more of this journey on my own. Part of that is Lukas needs to go to Day Care/Preschool while I am in school...

There is of course more fear and anxiety on my part then on my son's. He has been ready for school since the time he knew what a yellow bus was! He is very excited. And I am too. But I also have fears and worries that won't go away except with time.

Back in 2006 when I got married and thought about having children, I was going to be a full time mommy!! I hated daycare as a child and I was/am projecting that onto Lukas... which is a huge NO NO!!! but hey we are all learning! I just wanted to be a stay at home mom.. I love being a mother and I have all the faith in the world that someday I will get to be at home with all my little ones, but for now, off to school for me and off to day care for Lukas. All I can do is think positive and be happy.

I was lucky to find an extraordinary preschool program at the college I attend, so Lukas will only be minutes away and he will be taught along with guidelines from the State! YAY for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment