Monday, August 16, 2010

the thing i Miss!!

So I do have to admit there are a few things I miss.. The obvious human adult in constant companionship at night is big!

Other things: He would clean the lint holder in the dryer! I know weird but it freaks me out and I really miss him cleaning that after every load for me!!

Also taking the trash out. YES he actually did do ONE chore!!! He did take out the trash. Most times I had to ask, but he would take it out and I miss that!... Hence why there are usually 3 or 4 bags pilled at my front door, untill i just can't stand it and I take it out!!

So there are things that are missed...

1 comment:

  1. I bet you do miss that. Trash is Dennis' only chore too!!! Just knowing another adult is in the bed next to you is so comforting, and I know a body pillow does not make it anywhere close to the same! It's ok to miss things, you are human. But remember your eternal reward! =) Sending you lots of hugs girl! I'm here if you ever need to talk/ vent/ whatever.

    ReplyDelete