Saturday, August 7, 2010

What I didn't DO!!!

So I am going to give you all kinds of ideas on what to do and I thought the most important advice I can give you is What I Didn't Do!!

I never blamed God!

Now, I certainly and a lot of the times asked God WHY?!! But I never blamed him... I think by asking why we open ourselves up to so many lessons. I learned so much because I was sincerely wanted to know the answer.. But as God so often does, He teaches through lessons. He immediatly began to teach me! And maybe not the answer to Why came but certainly the answer to many other things came.

I am so grateful for this learning opportunity and I am so glad that I didn't blame him.. I could never turn my back on my Father in Heavena and He has never turned his on me!

This will be one of the biggest challenges but just trust me it is worth every tear and every bit of pain and heart ache!

Loves,
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment